In what may go down in the Annals of Blogging History as the most boring post EVER.
Tuesday is ToDosDay
Not that I will actually get all these DONE today, but rather, this is my To Do list. Actually, just the Top 10 as the entire list is MUCH longer.
1. Read “Snow Falling on Cedars” by this Sunday. A nearly 500 page book that I only just began YESTERDAY.
2. Weed the yard.
3. Tidy up spare bedroom and wash the sheets (refer to "other news" below).
4. Pick up/Drop Off Dry cleaning.
5. Locate some curry leaves ASAP since our regular store is out of them and the guy who usually supplies them is in India for the next month and in the meantime, we are starting to literally eat our OWN curry plant alive. I'm starting to feel a little sorry for it.
6. Buy a dress and sandals for swanky soiree coming next week.
7. Organize basement - segragate all junk to one room that will be designated for the Garage Sale to End All Garage Sales of 2007.
8. Begin process of purging the house of Junk for said garage sale.
9. Back up all the Mac files as I haven’t done so since early MAY.
10. Get the garage in order. It’s driving me crazy.
In other news, my dad is back in the hospital (negative content deleted by blogger emulating Pollyanna this week) but fortunately, the Glad Game makes me see the bright side of having my step-mom staying with me again.
In other, other news - our boy has insurance! RETROACTIVELY. Meaning, they will be paying the bills. Bring on the honey roasted peanuts!
Cover your eyes, folks. That would be the sun coming out from the clouds.
On my To Dos for the LONGEST time was to purchase chairs for our patio - the weird slab of cement just off our deck (it used to hold the hot tub of the Previous Owner. Bleh. We are NOT Hot Tub People). Anyway, this slab of cement needed something to perk it up and I tried in vain with plants and a reclining chair. What it REALLY needed was a pair of Adirondack chairs, but DAMN. Those things are EXPENSIVE. Unless, you find a great plastic pair at Target for $30. Score.