March 29, 2007

Can I borrow your shoulder for awhile?

Updated: Fortunately, the excavators left in the nick of time for The Nap. However, my little eyes spy two Jehovah's Witnesses going door to door peddling Eternal Salvation. It's a good thing they've got God on their side because if they wake the Slumbering Giant from his nap by ringing the doorbell in hopes of luring me to the Dark Side, there's gonna be Hell to pay.

__________
I am sick.

X is out of town, returning on Saturday.

Trip to Vegas has been postponed for a few weeks.

Neighbors across the street are having major excavation work done to their front yard.

The same front yard that Arun's bedroom window overlooks.

Refer to previous posts about Napping Issues.

Hold me, please.

6 comments:

Monkey McWearingChaps said...

Oh my gods!!! I do hope you feel much better and I would *much* rather see you when I know a trip isn't going to knock you out for an additional 2 weeks when you're pregnant with a toddler who won't nap.

Feel better!!

Me said...

I'm so sorry! I can't imagine - it sucks when your job won't let you have a sick day. It's sucked bad enough this week being sick with hubby here & kids at daycare & NOT pregnant.

meno said...

My shoulder is your shoulder.

Leah said...

Wow, you deserve chocolate. And a massage.

Mamma Sarah said...

Oh so sorry to hear the drama. Hugs that you will feel better soon. Hopefully no one rang the door and the construction didn't interfere with his royalness.

Dee said...

Ugh! Hope you're feeling better!