- Arun's two top teeth are coming in. Look for loads of Gummy Smile pictures this week as they will be the last EVER for my baby boy. Sob.
- In a similar vein, have I mentioned that my BABY BOY is turning ONE year old next week? Sob.
- I took X to the airport today for his flight to India. Sob.
- On the way to the airport, X mentions the M-Word. The Filthy Word that always strikes terror in my heart ........MOVING..... No, it won't happen for awhile - just call me the Girl That Cried !Virginia! because I have been threatening my Friends and Family with this concept for nearly 6 years now. But still, why did he have to utter the M-Word just as he is leaving the COUNTRY for an entire week? Doesn't he understand why I am loathe to leave my Friends and Family? Oh. Right. India. Um. Okay. Sob.
- The Faux Fair Isle hat that I knitted? Too small. The bright side is that Alliclaus now gets a new hat and it is utterly ADORABLE on her little hairy noggin but still.......Sob.
- Yesterday, I went to Beanology and got a yummy cup of joe. Hopped out to the car, strapped Arun into his seat and took off. Almost immediately, I heard a THUMP! and noticed trickles of coffee on my window. Sob.
- Last night, I washed my car.......ahem.....but TODAY it is raining. Sob.
- When I was "working", I hated marching to the drum of The Man and most assuredly, prefer the cadence that "staying" home with Arun provides. I also appreciate having the ability to take little slices of time to DO THINGS and LIVE. Tonight, we took a walk outside in the rain with the umbrella. I can't remember the last time I did that in my Prior Life, I was always rushing around somewhere. We went in no particular direction - we just enjoyed the cars splashing by and hearing the rain beating on the umbrella. Absolutely beautiful. Peaceful. Sob. But in a Good Way. I might be sniffling around right now, but I haven't lost sight of the Big Picture. It's pretty damned awesome.