DNA PROJECT STATUS REPORT
Project Name: Arun
Code Name: Grunts While Pooping
Start Date: Jan 18, 2005
Estimated Completion Date: Oct 16, 2023
Reporting Period: Oct 2005 - Apr 2006
TASKS DESCRIPTION (TASK STATUS)
1. Gained Weight -- 17 lb. 15 oz. (No Issues to Report this Period.)
2. Gained Height -- 28 in. (No Issues to Report this Period.)
3. Smiles on cue. (Manageable Issues Exist.)
4. Wakes up at 7:30am sharp. (Manageable Issues Exist.)
5. Falls asleep at 8:00pm sharp. (Serious Issues Exist.)
6. Eats solids in a clean and timely manner. (Manageable Issues Exist.)
7. Asks politely for food and toys. (Serious Issues Exist.)
8. Maintains neat and tidy clothing. (Serious Issues Exist.)
9. Keeps Project within Budget Constraints. (Serious Issues Exist.)
10. Displays a charming and affable persona. (No Issues to Report this Period )
OBJECTIVES FOR NEXT REPORTING PERIOD
1. Master the art of crawling on all fours.
2. Transition from breastmilk to curries.
3. Understand and appreciate the nuances of racial harmony found amongst the Sneetches.
4. Learn how to treat the pets gently, rather than grabbing chunks of fur by the fistful.
5. Get the hang of waving"bye-bye" and "hello".
6. Become proficient at saying Mama, Daddy, Kitty and Rock Chalk, Jayhawk.
7. Begin studying for the National Spelling Bee.