April 16, 2009

What's in the bag?

Handbag Thursday [hānd'bāg' thûrz'dā]
-noun
1. A Canal Street knockoff of Jodifur's Shoe Friday.
2. A lame attempt at regular blog fodder by invoking my own accessorized day o' the week.
3. A frivolous little feature that allows me to talk about handbags every week. What's not to love about that?
---------------------------------------------
So, yeah. I missed Handbag Thursday last week. I just was not feeling it. And, eh. That is the beauty of being an Itty Bitty Blogger, folks are less likely to notice if you fail to show up or not.

This week's handbag comes from a Woman on the Street move I made a few weeks back at a local children's farm. I saw this bag and thought it was so interesting and fun. I stopped the gal, told her what I was up to and asked if I could feature it. She was so flattered and pleased by my request, that I will definitely be doing that move again!

This is a Lucky bag from Macy's.

4 comments:

meno said...

Looks like someone killed a rainbow fish.

Mojavi said...

i love it!! cool bag! but I wonder if this girl realizes you secretly think it is hideous *wink*

Cagey (Kelli Oliver George) said...

Mojavi,
Actually, I liked it!

elizasmom said...

I like it too! I want one!