Mojavi and Angela, thank you for the playing The Interview Game. You are both the lucky winners of brand-new, overly nosy questions!
1. If your house was on fire and you could only grab one item on your way out, what would it be? Assume pets and hubby are safe and sound at the curb.
2. Which household chore is actually not such a “chore” for you? (Meaning, you get a twisted pleasure out of doing it.)
3. What has been the best vacation you’ve ever had? Why?
4. If you had the power to change one person's mind about one important thing, who would you pick, and why?
5. What single factor in your life has contributed most to your personality?
1. If you could have dinner with anyone living or dead, who would it be and where would you have your meal?
2. What was your least favorite book read during last year?
3. Would you rather explore the bottom of the ocean or the surface of the moon?
4. Of all the people alive today, who do you think would make the best President of the US? Why?
5. Would it be better to be a popular writer with lots of money but lukewarm critical response, or a writer who makes just enough to live on but is critically acclaimed? Why?
I apologize for the creppy formatting. I am going to bite the hand that feeds me right now and admit that Blogger's system is driving me nutso. I feel grateful at this point to have just gotten this post out!