March 15, 2012

Intestinal Fortitude:
The Recipes Index

I have been blogging since 2004 and it only took me 7.5 years to realize "Hey, Cagey!  You should totally organize your recipes."

Totally!

Despite what this index may indicate, I swear upon my mother's uterus that I am actually a White Girl of White heritage with White People DNA and all that other White Gobbledegook required for a White Person to be considered White.

I just like to eat well. Sue me.

The Prologue
Raita (Yogurt dip for the kabobs)
Chai-Inspired Spiced Iced Tea
Creamy Mexicorn Dip
Feta Cheese Dip
Guacamole
Garlic Seasoning Mix (my riff on Tastefully Simple's Garlic Garlic)
Honey Limeade
Vera's Bourbon Slushie

The Main Chapters
Andrea's Slow-Cooker Thai Chicken
Avocado Chicken Salad
Black-Eyed Peas Curry With Coconut and Spinach
Chicken, Butternut Squash and Sweet Potato Bake
Egg Curry
Filipino Braised Chicken With Coconut and Spinach
Indian Kidney Bean Soup (Rajma soup)
Indian-Style Scallops
Pakistani Beef Kabobs (Chapli, Seekh and Boti)
Pakistani Stir-fried Chicken (Karahi Chicken)
Pancake Muffins
Pasta alla Carbonara
Pumpkin Curry (Pumpkin Erisheri)
Sri Lankan Mushroom Curry
Thai Chicken with Red Chili Sauce (Pad Prik Kai)
Thai Garlic Pepper Chicken (Kai Kratium )

The Holiday Appendix
Ghosts in the Graveyard
Graham Cracker Christmas Crack
Great-Aunt Joan's Weird, Whipped Cream Cranberry Salad
Romanian Kifli (a rolled Christmas cookie made)

No comments: