March 19, 2009

What's in the bag?

Handbag Thursday [hānd'bāg' thûrz'dā]
1. A Canal Street knockoff of Jodifur's Shoe Friday.
2. A lame attempt at regular blog fodder by invoking my own accessorized day o' the week.
3. A frivolous little feature that allows me to talk about handbags every week. What's not to love about that?

My friend Mojavi sent this one in. What is difficult to convey in this photo is the sheer magnitude of this bag. This behemoth has a perfect "handbag" shape, yet it easily measures 24 inches wide and about 18 inches high - no kidding! I used to always tease Mojavi that this bag was worthy of Madame Maxim herself, the headmistress of generous proportions from Beauxbatons, the rival wizarding school to Hogwarts.


caro said...

Thurz-dee? Really?

Mojavi said...

i love that bag and I will def be pulling it out this summer.

jack - discount furniture said...

Cool the bag handmade?